2020 IEEE International Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP)
December 1 – 4, 2020, Macau
Call for Tutorials
The Organizing Committee of VCIP 2020 invites proposals for
half-day (3 hours) tutorial as a part of the main conference
program. Selected tutorial will be held on the first day of the
conference (December 1). Tutorials
addressing topics of relevance to the conference and interest to
the broader visual
communications and image processing community are encouraged.
Tutorial proposals should be in
PDF format and include the following information:
- Presenters: Names,
affiliation, contact information (email and postal address),
and a short bio for each presenter.
- Description: A description of the tutorial topic,
providing the scope and depth of the tutorial, along with a
- Expected audience: The background of the target
audience needed and the anticipated number of
- Recent publications: Recent publication list relevant
to the tutorial topics from the speakers in the past 3-5
- Relevance: Addressing the importance and timeliness of
the proposal, and its relevance to the conference as
well as researchers and engineers.
- Previous editions: If the tutorial was given before, indicate
where and when, and if and how it will be modified
for VCIP 2020.
- Presentation material (optional): It is encouraged to provide a draft of
presentation material (to be distributed to the tutorial
participates) for review.
proposal submission deadline: 20 July, 2020
proposal acceptance notification: 31 August, 2020